Monday, December 9, 2019

TWISTED SISTER-All songs (my review)


Under the blade (1982)

What you don't know (sure can hurt you)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Bad boys (of rock 'n' roll)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Run for your life-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sin after sin-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Shoot 'em down-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Destroyer-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Under the blade-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tear it lose-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I'll never grow up now!-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Day of the rocker-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You can't stop rock and roll (1983)

The kids are back-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Like a knife in the back-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ride to live, live to ride-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I am (I'm me)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The power and the glory-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We're gonna make it-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I've had enough-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I'll take you alive-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You're not alone (Suzette's song)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You can't stop rock and roll-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
One man woman-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Four barrel heart of love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Feel the power-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Stay hungry (1984)

Stay hungry-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We're not gonna take it-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Burn in hell-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Horror-teria-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I wanna rock-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The price-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Don't let me down-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The beast-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
S.M.F.-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Come out and play (1985)

Come out and play-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Leader of the pack-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You want what we got-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I believe in rock 'n' roll-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The fire still burns-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Be chrool to your scruel-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I believe in you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Out on the streets-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Looking out for #1-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Kill or be killed-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
King of the fools-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Love is for suckers (1987)

Wake up (the sleeping giant)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hot love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love is for suckers-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I'm so hot for you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tonight-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Me and the boys-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
One bad habit-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I want this night (to last forever)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You are all that I need-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Yeah right-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Feel appeal-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Statutory date-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
If that's what you want-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I will win-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Still hungry (2004)

Stay hungry-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We're not gonna take it-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Burn in hell-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Horror-teria:Captain Howdy and street justice-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I wanna rock-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The price-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Don't let me down-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The beast-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
S.M.F.-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Never say never-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Blasting fast and loud-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Come back-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Plastic money-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You know I cry-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Rock 'n' roll savior-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Heroes are hard to find-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

A twisted christmas (2006)

Have yourself a merry little Christmas-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
O come all ye faithful-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
White christmas-⭐⭐⭐⭐
I'll be home for Christmas-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Silver bells-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Let it snow-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Deck the halla-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Christmas song (chestnuts roasting on an open fire)-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Heavy metal Christmas-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We wish you a twisted Christmas-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


No comments:

Post a Comment