Sunday, December 29, 2019

BELLADONNA-All songs (my review)


Belladonna (1995)

Blunt man-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Power trip-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Rob you blind-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Perfection-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Two faced-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Down and out-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
R.I.P.-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Last call-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Nothing to hide-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Taken by force-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Injun-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mixed emotions-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I-900-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Spells of fear (1999)

Face you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Lost control-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Long way down-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Bad memories-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Joking-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Phony-⭐⭐⭐⭐
I don't need-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
How would you know-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ultimate threat-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Don't pin me now-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Cover me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Out of gas-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Stress your mind-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

03 (2003)

Never safe-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Can't erase it-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Moving on-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Rejecting you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Live up to you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
One by one-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Crimes of passion-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Never let you down-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Not buying-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
How's it gonna be-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Free me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


No comments:

Post a Comment