Wednesday, December 25, 2019

DIAMOND HEAD-All songs (my review)


Lightning to the nations (1980)

Lightning to the nations-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The prince-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sucking my love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Am I evil?-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sweet and innocence-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
It's electric-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Helpless-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Borrowed time (1982)

In the heat of the night-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
To heaven from hell-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Call me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Lightning to the nations-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Borrowed time-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Don't you ever leave me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Am I evil?-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Canterbury (1983)

Making music-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Out of phase-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The kingmaker-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
One more night-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
To the devil his due-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Knight of the swords-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ishmael-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I need your love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Canterbury-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Death and progress (1993)

Starcrossed (lovers of the night)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Trucking-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Calling your name (the light)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I can't help myself-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Paradise-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dust-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Run-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wild on the streets-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Damnation street-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Home-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All will be revealed (2005)

Mine all mine-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Give it to me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Nightmare-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fallen angel-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Alimony-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Lost at sea-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Broken pieces-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
All will be revealed-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dead or living-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Drinking again-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Come alive-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Muddy waters-⭐⭐⭐⭐

What's in your head? (2007)

Skin on skin-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I feel no pain-⭐⭐⭐⭐
This planet and me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Reign supreme-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Killing me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tonight-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Pray for me-⭐⭐⭐⭐
What's in your head?-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Nothing to lose-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Calling out-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Victim-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
This is war-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Diamond head (2016)

Bones-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Shout at the devil-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Set my soul on fire-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
See you rise-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
All the reasons you live-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wizards sleeve-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Our time is now-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Speed-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Blood on my hands-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Diamonds-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Silence-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The coffin train (2019)

Belly of the beast-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The messenger-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The coffing train-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Shades of black-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The sleeper (prelude)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The sleeper-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Death by design-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Serrated love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The phoenix-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Until we burn-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


No comments:

Post a Comment