Thursday, December 19, 2019

DORO-All songs (my review)


Force majeure (1989)

A whiter shade of pale-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Save my soul-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
World gone wild-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mission of mercy-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Angels with dirty faces-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beyond the trees-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hard times-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hellraiser-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I am what I am-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Cry wolf-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Under the gun-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
River of tears-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Bis auf blut-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Doro (1990)

Unholy love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I had too much to dream-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Rock on-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Only you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I'll be holding on-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Something wicked this way comes-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Rare diamond-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Broken-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Alive-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mirage-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

True at heart (1991)

Cool love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You gonna break my heart-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Even angels cry-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The fortuneteller-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Live it-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fall for me again-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Heartshaped tattoo-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
With the wave of your hand-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hear me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I'll make it on my own-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Getting nowhere without you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I know you by heart-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Angels never die (1993)

Eye on you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Bad blood-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Last day of  my life-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Born to bleed-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Crying-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You ain't lived (till you're loved to death)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
So alone together-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
All I want-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Enough for you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Heaven with you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Don't go-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Alles ist gut-⭐⭐⭐⭐

Machine II Machine (1995)

Tie me up-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The want-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ceremony-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Machine II machine-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Are they coming for me?-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Can't stop thinking about you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Don't mistake it for love-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Desperately-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love is the thrill-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Light in the window-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Welcome to the tribe-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Like whiskey straight-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
In freiheit stirbt mein herz-⭐⭐⭐⭐

Love me in black (1998)

Do you like it?-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Brutal and effective-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love me in black-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Pain-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tausend mal gelebt-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Terrorvision-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I don't care-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Kiss me goodbye-⭐⭐⭐⭐
I want you back-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Long way home-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Barracuda-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Poison arrow-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Prisoner of love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Like an angel-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dedication (I give my blood)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Calling the wild (2000)

Kiss me like a cobra-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I give my blood (dedication)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Burn it up-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Give me a reason-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Who love you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Scarred-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ich will alles-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
White wedding-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I wanna live-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love me forever-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fuel-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Constant danger-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Black rose-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Now or never-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Danke-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Alone again-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I want more-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Fight (2002)

Fight-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Always live to win-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Descent-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Salvaje (Untouchable)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Undying-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Legends never die-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Rock before we bleed-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sister darkness-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wild heart-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fight by your side-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Chained-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hoffnung (hope)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Song for me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Warrior soul (2006)

You're my family-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Haunted heart-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Strangers yesterday-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thunderspell-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Warrior soul-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Heaven I see-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Creep into my brain-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Above the ashes-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My majesty-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
In liebe und freundschaft-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ungebrochen-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Shine on-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Fear no evil (2009)

The night of the warlock-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Running from the devil-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Celebrate-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Caught in a battle-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Herzblut-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
On the run-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Walking with the angels-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I lay my head upon my sword-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
It kills me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Long lost for love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
25 years-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Raise your fist (2012)

Raise your fist in the air-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Coldhearted lover-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Rock till death-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
It still hurts-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Take no prisoner-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Grab the bull (last man standing)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Engel-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Freiheit (human rights)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Little headbanger-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Revenge-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Free my heart-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Victory-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hero-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sealed in blood-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Strong and proud-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Nothing else matters-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Burning thirst-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Forever warriors//forever united (2018)

All for metal-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Bastardos-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
If I can't have you- no one will-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Soldier of metal-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Turn it up-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Blood, sweat and rock 'n' roll-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Don't break my heart again-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love's gone to hell-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Freunde furs leben-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Backstage to heaven-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Be strong-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Black ballad-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Bring my hero back home again-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Resistance-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Lift me up-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Heartbroken-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
It cuts so deep-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love is a sin-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Living life to the fullest-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
1000 years-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fight through the fire-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Lost in the ozone-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Caruso-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Metal is my alcohol-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment