Monday, November 4, 2019

HELLOWEEN-All songs (my review)


Helloween (1985)

Starlight-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Murderer-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Warrior-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Victim of fate-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Cry for freedom-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Walls of Jericho (1985)

Walls of Jericho-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ride the sky-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Reptile-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Guardians-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Phantoms of death-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Metal invaders-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Gorgar-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Heavy metal (is the law)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
How many tears-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Keeper of the seven keys part I. (1987)

Invitation-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I'm alive-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A little time-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Twilight of the gods-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A tale that wasn't right-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Future world-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Halloween-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Follow the sign-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Keeper of the seven keys part II. (1988)

Invitation-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Eagle fly free-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You always walk alone-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Rise and fall-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dr. Stein-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We got the right-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Save us-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
March of time-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I want out-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Keeper of the seven keys-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Pink bubbles go ape (1991)

Pink bubbles go ape-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Kids of the century-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Back on the streets-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Number one-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Heavy metal hamsters-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Going home-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Someone's crying-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mankind-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I'm doing fine crazy man-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The chance-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Your turn-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Chameleon (1993)

First time-⭐⭐⭐⭐
When the sinner-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I don't wanna cry no more-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Crazy cat-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Giants-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Windmill-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Revolution now-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
In the night-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Music-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Step out of hell-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I believe-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Longing-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Master of the rings (1994)

Irritation (Weik editude 112 in C)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sole survivor-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Where the rain grows-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Why?-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mr. Ego (Take me down)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Perfect gentleman-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The game is on-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Secret alibi-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Take me home-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
In the middle of a heartbeat-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Still we go-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The time of the oath (1996)

We burn-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Steel tormentor-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wake up the mountain-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Power-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Forever and one (Neverland)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Before the war-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A million to one-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Anything my mama don't like-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Kings will be kings-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mission motherland-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
If I knew-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The time of the oath-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Still I don't know-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Take it to the limit-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Better than raw (1998)

Deliberately limited preliminary prelude period in Z-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Push-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Falling higher-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hey Lord!-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Don't spit on my mind-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Revelation-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Time-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I can-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A handful of pain-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Lavdate dominvm-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Back on the ground-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Midnight sun-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A game we shouldn't play-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The dark ride (2000)

Beyond the portal (intro)-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mr. Torture-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
All over the nations-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Escalation 666-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mirror, mirror-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
If I could fly-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Salvation-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The departed sun is going down-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I live for your pain-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We damn the night-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Immortal-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The dark ride-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rabbit don't come easy (2003)

Just a little sign-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Open your life-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The tune-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Never be a star-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Liar-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sun 4 the world-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Don't stop being crazy-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Do you feel good?-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hell was made in heaven-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Back against the wall-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Listen to the flies-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Nothing to say-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Far away-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fast as a shark-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Keeper of the seven keys - The legacy (2005)

King for a 1000 years-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The invisible man-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Born on judgement day-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Pleasure drone-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mrs. God-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Silent rain-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Occasion avenue-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Light the universe-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Do you know what you're fighting for?-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Come alive-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The shade in the shadow-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Get it up-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My life for on more day-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Gambling with the devil (2007)

Crack the riddle (intro)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Kill it-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The saints-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
As long as I fall-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Paint a new world-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Final fortune-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The bells of the 7 hells-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fallen to pieces-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I.M.E.-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Can do it-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dreambound-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Heaven tells no lies-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We unite-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Find my freedom-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
See the night-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

7 sinners (2010)

Where the sinners go?-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Are you metal?-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Who is Mr. Madman?-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Raise the noise-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
World of fantasy-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Long live the king-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The smile of the sun-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You stupid mankind-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
If a mountain could talk-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The sage, the fool, the sinner-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My sacrifice-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Not yet today-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Far in the future-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Straight out of hell (2013)

Nabataea-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
World of war-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Live now!-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Far from the stars-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Burning sun-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Waiting for the thunder-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hold me in your arms-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wanna be god-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Straight out of hell-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Asshole-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Years-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Make fire, catch the fly-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Church breaks down-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My god-given right (2015)

Heroes-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Battle's won-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My god-given right-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Stay crazy-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Lost in America-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Russian roule-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The swing of a fallen world-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Like everybody else-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Creatures in heaven-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
If god loves Rock 'n' roll-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Living on the edge-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Claws-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You, still of war-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I wish I were there-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wicked game-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Free world-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



No comments:

Post a Comment