Tuesday, November 26, 2019

ANGEL DUST-All songs (my review)


Into the dark past (1986)

I'll come back-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Legions of destruction-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Gambler-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fighter's return-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Atomic roar-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Victims of madness-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Marching for revenge-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

To dust you will decay (1988)

3rd challenge-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mr. Inferno-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wings of an angel-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Into the dark past (chapter II)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The king-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
To dust you will decay-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Stranger-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The duell-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hold on-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Border of reality (1998)

Border of reality-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
No more faith-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Nightmare-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Centuries-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
When I die-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Where the wind blows-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Spotlight kid-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Behind the mirror-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Coming home-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Bleed (1999)

Bleed-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Black rain-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Never-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Follow me (part 1)-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Follow me (part 2)-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Addicted to serenity-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Surrender?-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sanity-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Liquid angel-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Memories-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Temple of the king-⭐⭐⭐⭐

Enlighten the darkness (2000)

Let me live-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The one you are-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Enjoy!-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fly away-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Come into resistance-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beneath the silence-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Still I'm bleeding-⭐⭐⭐⭐
I need you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
First in line-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Cross of hatred-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Oceans of tomorrow-⭐⭐⭐⭐

Of human bondage (2002)

The human bondage-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Inhuman-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Unreal soul-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Disbeliever-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Forever-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Unite-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Got this evil-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The cultman-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Freedom awaits-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Killer-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


No comments:

Post a Comment