Sunday, November 24, 2019

KISS-All songs (my review)


Kiss (1974)

Strutter-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Nothing to loose-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Firehouse-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Gold gin-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Let me know-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Kissing time-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Deuce-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love theme from kiss-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
100 000 years-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Black diamond-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hotter than hell (1974)

Got to choose-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Parasite-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Going blind-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hotter than hell-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Let me go Rock 'n' roll-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
All the way-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Watching you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mainline-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Coming home-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Strange ways-⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dressed to kill (1975)

Room service-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Two timer-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ladies in waiting-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Getaway-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Rock bottom-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
C'mon and love me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Anything for my baby-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
She-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love her all I can-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Rock and roll all night-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Destroyer (1976)

Detroit Rock city-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
King of the night time world-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
God of thunder-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Great expectations-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Flaming youth-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sweet pain-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Shout it out loud-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beth-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Do you love me?-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rock and roll over (1976)

I want you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Take me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Calling Dr. Love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ladies room-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Baby driver-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love 'em and leave 'em-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mr. Speed-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
See you in your dreams-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hard luck woman-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Making love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Love gun (1977)

I stole your love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Christine sixteen-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Got love for sale-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Shock me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tomorrow and tonight-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love gun-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hooligan-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Almost human-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Plaster caster-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Then she kissed me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dynasty (1979)

I was made for loving you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
2000 man-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sure know something-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dirty living-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Charisma-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Magic touch-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hard times-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
X-ray eyes-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Save your love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Unmasked (1980)

Is that you?-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Shandi-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Talk to me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Naked city-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
What makes the world go 'round-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tomorrow-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Two sides of the coin-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
She's so european-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Easy as it seems-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Torpedo girl-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You're all that I want-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Music from the elder (1981)

The oath-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Just a boy-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dark light-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Only you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Under the rose-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A world without heroes-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mr. Blackwell-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Odyssey-⭐⭐⭐⭐
I-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Creatures of the night (1982)

Creatures of the night-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Saint and sinner-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Keep me coming-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Rock 'n' roll hell-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Danger-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I love it loud-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I still love you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Killer-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
War machine-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Lick it up (1983)

Exciter-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Not for the innocent-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Lick it up-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Young and wasted-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Gimme more-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
All hell's breaking loose-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
A million to one-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fits like a glove-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dance all over your face-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
And on the 8th day-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Animalize (1984)

I've had enough (into the fire)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Heaven's on fire-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Burn bitch burn-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Get all you can take-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Lonely is the hunter-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Under the gun-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thrills in the night-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
While the city sleeps-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Murder in high-heels-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Asylum (1985)

King of the mountain-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Any way you slice it-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Who wants to be lonely-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Trial by fire-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I'm alive-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love's a deadly weapon-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tears are falling-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Secretly cruel-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Radar for love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Uh!, all night-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Crazy nights (1987)

Crazy, crazy nights-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I'll fight hell to hold you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Bang, bang you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
No, no, no-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hell or high water-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My way-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
When your walls come down-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Reason to live-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Good girl gone bad-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Turn on the night-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thief in the night-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hot in the shade (1989)

Rise to it-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Betrayed-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hide your heart-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Prisoner of love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Read my body-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Love's a slap in the face-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Forever-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Silver spoon-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Cadillac dreams-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
King of hearts-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The street giveth and the street taketh away-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You love me to hate you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Somewhere between heaven and hell-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Little caesar-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Boomerang-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Revenge (1992)

Unholy-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Take it off-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tough love-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Spit-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
God gave rock 'n' roll to you-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Domino-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Heart of chrome-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thou shall not-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Every time I look at you-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Paralyzed-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I just wanna-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Carnival of souls: the final sessions (1997)

Hate-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Rain-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Master and slave-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Childhood's end-⭐⭐⭐⭐
I will be there-⭐⭐⭐⭐
The jungle-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
In my head-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
It never goes away-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Seduction of the innocent-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I confess-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
In the mirror-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I walk alone-⭐⭐⭐⭐

Psycho circus (1998)

Psycho circus-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Within-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I pledge allegiance to the state of rock 'n' roll-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Into the void-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We are one-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
You wanted the best-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Raise your glasses-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I finally found my way-⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dreaming-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Journey of 1000 years-⭐⭐⭐⭐

Sonic boom (2009)

Modern day delilah-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Russian roulette-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Never enough-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Yes I know (nobody's perfect)-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Stand-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hot and cold-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
All for the glory-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Danger us-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I'm an animal-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
When lightning strikes-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Say yeah-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Monster (2012)

Hell or hallelujah-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wall of sound-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Freak-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Back to the stone age-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Shout mercy-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Long way down-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Eat your heart out-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The devil is me-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Outta this world-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
All for the love of rock and roll-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Take me down below-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Last chance-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Right here, right now-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



No comments:

Post a Comment