Tuesday, January 14, 2020

APOCALYPTICA-Cell-0 (my review)


🎻APOCALYPTICA🎻
CELL-0-⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (100%)

Finally I can write a normal review. And finally I can inscribe about one of my favorite bands.
About the great music. About meaningful music. This music comes from a beautiful country. From Finland. Yes, this is Apocalyptica and their new album "Cell-0".
It's an another Apocalyptica's instrumental album. Cellos and drums in this magical and impressive atmosphere and music.

First song I've heard was "Ashes of the modern world" and I was so stunned. Because of all those cello riffs and melodies. I've known that full album will be great. And now I'm not disappointed. I've not heard such perfect song last ten years from this band.
This is not merely some album. It's a masterpiece by all means. Very admirable performance for every ear in heavy metal universe.
And Apocalyptica, that's not merely well-known heavy metal or rock music. It's a metal and rock music in their own style. And that style is 100% unique.
Every song is a clear proof there's an impressive, astonishing and majestic music experience and atmosphere.
Cellos are powerful like a thunders and sometimes with a very beautiful magic. Here is also a drummer Mikko Siren. He is very good adapted in every song. Makes this album powerful too. 

Even if I love whole album my another favourite songs are "En route to mayhem", "Cell-0" and "Beyond the stars".
I praise Apocalyptica for this perfect instrumental album. I think it's one of the best. No, it's the best the greatest!!!
Apocalyptica is in full force exactly here. This year is really magical for Apocalyptica because of this album. 
And for me too, because it's the first new album I've heard in 2020.
I want to inscribe yet that Apocalyptica doesn't need a singer to be great. They are great without it. They are best in an instrumental performance. 
Through those magical and fabulous songs I think this album must be and will be inscribed in heavy metal and rock history. And will be a great star in all that heavy metal constellation, highly in the universe of music. 
Apocalyptica deserves a great place there. Totally. "Cell-0" is a diamond, jewel, golden album...masterpiece.
⭐🎻⭐🎻⭐🎻⭐🎻⭐🎻⭐🎻⭐🎻⭐🎻




No comments:

Post a Comment