Friday, May 11, 2018

Megadeth-Risk (my review)


It was very, very big surprise that Megadeth has recorded a different album. More different than previous albums.
Even if it is not thrash metal as known as Megadeth but it shows a rest from speed, aggressive music and thrashing. Maybe they wanted it. And they have done it. It's a truthful fact.
Consequently I admire Dave Mustaine's guitars and voice because it sounds well. Some guitar riffs, melodies are good even if it's not a real thrashing.
When I listen to it I feel in depth of my mind a special feeling which comes out of that music. For example "The doctor is calling" or "Prince of darkness" contains interesting atmosphere. And I will say it so that not every song is good but there are a good melodies, choruses in. And all the same I like it because Dave Mustaine has created some good atmosphere here. Some lyrics, some choruses, some melodies. I must say that not everything is terrible here. It is not such bad.
If this album would be recorded in the style of Youthanasia it would be better.
The best songs are "Prince of darkness", "Crush 'em", "The doctor is calling", "Ecstasy" and "Time: The beginning". These songs contains good enough atmosphere.
The most beautiful, emotional song is "I'll be there".


No comments:

Post a Comment