Friday, May 4, 2018

MEGADETH-The greatest band in my life.

M⭐E⭐G⭐A⭐D⭐E⭐T⭐H

For Dave Mustaine, for Megadeth, for my music hero

Dave and Megadeth is my greatest inspiration. He is personally my favourite guitarist, songwriter. I feel a special affection, feelings and emotions to this fascinating, eternally admirable band.
As well I love everything what he has proved in thrash metal music. I am interested in Megadeth greatly. I like their lyrics which brings to me very good view of this band.
The more I know about the better I feel. I think of Megadeth every day. I have it in my mind always.
I have heard Megadeth at first time as a child. Dave Mustaine has been always bringing an excellent music. Every Megadeth album is a masterpiece, jewel because Dave has given his soul, mind and heart to music.
I am feeling better when Megadeth is playing.
Thanks Megadeth for being here.
Its a matter of course that Megadeth is mainly about Dave Mustaine. If would be no Dave Mustaine there would be no Megadeth. There will be no band in the future like Megadeth is now.
Such is my opinion.

Therefore I enjoy Megadeth.

Absolutely my favourite Megadeth albums:

-So far, so good, so what!⭐⭐⭐⭐

-Rust in peace⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

-Countdown to extinction⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

-Youthanasia⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

-The world needs a hero⭐⭐⭐⭐

-The system has failed⭐⭐⭐⭐

-Endgame⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

-Dystopia⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟




No comments:

Post a Comment