Thursday, May 17, 2018

Megadeth-Endgame (My review)


When I am looking back through the time I can see how Megadeth was returning to its a true face of thrash metal.
Just after a previous albums. How marvellously says this album. How heavily sounds it. Megadeth has used some a new perspective to show another admirable way in its music. Dave Mustaine has written impressive enough lyrics as always and those songs obtained an unforgettable atmosphere.
Instantly the first lyrics make an opinion in my head that's good enough. I was, I am and I will be interested in lyrics of Megadeth because it shows a very intelligent way. Of course, Dave didn't forget to create all those heavy, crushing and wonderful guitar melodies. It's a really enormous truth that every song has very, very attractive atmosphere and mood.
Therefore this album ranks among the best thrash metal albums of all times. It's a masterpiece with everything what is possible in this music style.
It blows my mind away. It cuts my ears. Pleasure to listen. Utterly, absolutely and totally.
I like every song but the most of all I love "Head crusher".
There are many, many great words which describes this album. It's a jewel, gold in Megadeth discography for example together with "Rust in peace", "Countdown to extinction", "System has failed" or "Dystopia".



No comments:

Post a Comment