Thursday, April 20, 2017

Exodus-Fabulous disaster(my review)


The third strike by the hurricane Exodus is in the stronger style than Pleasures of the flesh album. It has also sharper guitars and has very majestic riffs.
If I listen songs The toxic waltz, Fabulous disaster or Open season I can't believe my ears how good it is. Those solos, Drums and killing vocals are pretty good.
Also another songs are interesting. Here are the two cover songs by WAR and AC DC. Cover version by WAR sounds surprising and by AC DC is some rest at the end.
Of course album is another hell after Bonded by blood. Pleasures of the flesh was good but Fabulous disaster is excellent.
I think it's the best album where Steve sings. His voice is more aggressive, fresh and it's awesome. Fabulous disaster is for Exodus very important album and makes the gold place in their discography. Top of their career together with Bonded by blood.
When I look at lyrics its real fabulous disaster and lyrics in The toxic waltz are the best by Exodus. DO THE TOXIC WALTZ-it says for all.
I think this is real Exodus. Exodus is disaster here. It crushes, kills, destroys and crushes again and again.
 It's a good friendly violent fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment