Saturday, March 23, 2019

RUNNING WILD-Branded and Exiled (my review)

This is more wonderful than previous album. German heavy metal pirates recorded what I regards as one of my favourite Running Wild albums. As always, I love every song and I can not choose best one.
It is an impressive and majestic music experience through the stories they've written. And these guitar riffs, solos and melodies and incredibly magnificent and magical. Running Wild is a band with everlasting meaning and with inexhaustible ideas in this music genre.
This album is a rapid wind for every heavy metal ear. This music always brings a joy to me. As well as other bands also this band means a lot to me.
I appreciate their presence in heavy metal music for all those years. "Branded and exiled" proves an another meaning, another wonder which will be permanently immortal in the future.
This one album was an another progress, another step for band.
And many praiseworthy words describes this album. Running Wild ranks among the bands which have no successors because Running Wild is only one.


No comments:

Post a Comment