Saturday, March 2, 2019

OVERKILL-The wings of war (my review)


Overkill came with a new album and this thrash metal world is so happy.
It is an another golden jewel with killing, crushing, crazy music, lyrics and atmosphere.
It is an another powerful flame by those thrashers. This is thrashing from New Jersey in full force. Album cover is something like "Horrorscope". And I love it so much.
Music is something like a newer fist from hell striking perpetually through everything.
New Overkill album is here to kick everybody 's ear. "The wings of war" are here to learn everybody what is Overkill all about. New Jersey thrashers are perfect here, totally. As always, but now it is more interesting.
I thought it won't be better than previous album but I turned my opinion. Yes, these New Jersey thrashers never give a shit. They are better than before. And stronger. Musical experience and atmosphere is very wonderful.
Sound of every instrument is clear and very well audible. I personally admire Bobby Blitz. This singer is always good. He is one of those thrash metal gods. His vocal performance is an important part of this band too.
Bobby screams so sharp like a razor through this destructive music. And yes, this is Overkill. Better than before. That's right. Also a lyrical content is one of the best Overkill ever created. I like it very much. I love lyrics of this unique band too. I love each one song but I can choose my absolutely favourite ones-"Where few dare to walk", "Last man standing", "Distortion" and "Out on the road-kill".

Overkill. It is a thrash metal machine with everything possible and impossible. Probably one of their most furious albums. I am being enjoyed they are always here to play the best music in the world.
"The wings of war" is a golden star, shooting star in the heavy metal universe. Chaly got the power!

No comments:

Post a Comment