Monday, December 24, 2018

The Big 4:Live from Sofia, Bulgaria (my review)

It is the best and most excellent DVD I have ever seen. All these four greatest bands that were creating such powerful music genre were unified to create this beautiful DVD.
It is an unforgettable and significant music experience.
Each one band proved an inspiring performance. And each band in its own style of thrash metal they prefers more and with an unique accent and sound.
Those bands has an impressive stages on this DVD.
The most impressive moment is a song "Am I evil?" Where all these bands are playing together on one stage. I like this moment very much.
In my opinion, the best sound and song list has Megadeth and Anthrax. And just Megadeth is very significant and magical element of this DVD. This band has simply something very special in itself.
But, yea, it is all about The Big 4, entirely.
For each band of Big 4 it is a sign that they have proved a lot for this unique and inexhaustible music style.

🎸Metallica-
This Metallica live performance is one of their best. Atmosphere is very, very remarkable and adventurous. It couldn't be better because it's incredibly perfect.

🎸Anthrax-
Joey came back and it was a great sign for Anthrax in the future. I like a sound and songs very much, especially "I am the law".

🎸Slayer-
Slayer showed their own aggressive and furious thrash metal attack. It's their another very powerful performance.

🎸Megadeth-
But the most of all those four bands I love Megadeth. Because they performed with an unique and very impressive musical meaning.
I am stunned again, as always, their concerts are breathtaking. And I love very much these songs they played on this DVD.
And, especially "In my darkest hour" and "Hook in mouth". These two songs are really magical at Megadeth concerts.

All this DVD is full of majestic experiences and musical adventures.







No comments:

Post a Comment