Monday, December 24, 2018

Iron Maiden-Death on the road (my review)

Iron Maiden is a band with an incredible sense for music and live performances. They have always a great ideas in regard to concerts.
They have also the most beautiful stage in heavy metal music. I have seen this DVD many times and always I love it. Their music is a total joy and power and beauty. At their concerts are an unforgettable moments as well as on this DVD.
Songs from "Dance of death" album sounds most attractive. I love this one album very much and for example, "Brave new world" sounds very beautifully.
This DVD is full of excellent atmosphere between band and audience.
It is a result of an irresistible experience. All musicians are admirable. A great cheer is among them. And that's good. Bruce Dickinson is perfect as always and I like so much his performance here.
Iron Maiden recorded one of their most impressive, beautiful and powerful DVD ever.

Up the Irons!

No comments:

Post a Comment