Thursday, August 2, 2018

Megadeth-Rude Awakening (2002) (my review)

Megadeth-Rude awakening ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I like enough this the first live album by Megadeth. Because of very perfect sound and choice of the songs.
Megadeth has proved to show a great enough performance. Rude awakening is magnificent name for this DVD. That music must awake everything. Encouragement and pleasure is visible and audible too. I know that Megadeth has a fascinating albums but it's an incredible feeling to see all those songs on DVD.
Instead songs, I can see an incredible ability and pleasure of music that they all plays. It is an irresistible delicacy for an eyes and ears. And for every feeling inside me.
I can't resist it, can't to say a bad words. What else?
"Rude awakening" contains a songs which I like so much. It is a matter of course. I am really stunned and enjoyed to see such songs as "Burning bridges", "Dread and the fugitive mind", "Hook in mouth", "Wake up dead", "Day of reckoning", "She-wolf", "Hangar 18", "1000 times goodbye", "Ashes in your mouth", "Peace sells" on this DVD.
It is a continually marvel.


No comments:

Post a Comment