Saturday, August 11, 2018

Megadeth-Hidden Treasures (my review)

⭐Megadeth-Hidden Treasures⭐



Even if on this EP are 3 cover versions I think that Megadeth has submitted really attractive music before such great album like was "Cryptic writings".
All these cover versions (Alice Cooper's "No more Mr.Nice Guy, Black Sabbath's "Paranoid" and Sex Pistols' "Problems") are recorded in typical Megadeth style and with typical Dave's voice.
And "No more Mr.Nice Guy" sounds attractively enough.
Another songs are full of energy, full of hard and heavy riffs. I must say that Megadeth showed an admirable enough performance.
I don't doubt, because Dave Mustaine's guitar skills are perfect. One of 5 songs which Megadeth recorded is the most known. It is "Angry again". Personally my favourite song.
"Hidden treasures" ranks among my favourite albums by Megadeth too. It contains a great sound and lyrics. Yes, I am glad of all five songs and I also like these three cover versions. It brings an encouragement and enjoyment to me as well as other Megadeth albums.
It means a treasure to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment