Friday, July 28, 2017

Kreator quotes






I did choose some interesting quotes by this excellent thrash metal band.
 "A promise of a better future is nothing but a lie."(Material world paranoia)

"Power to control all resistance it's awesome might by the world that ignores it's existence."(Hidden dictator)

"Terrible nightmare of dying world becomes beauty beyond any dream."(Hidden dictator)

"There's no need to seek the truth, opinions are provided for you."(Mental slavery)

"You've all you need so don't ask for more."(No reason to exist)

"But remember how fast you loose years of youth."(No reason to exist)

"Young enough to see the light."(No reason to exist)

"Only you can know what's right for you."(No reason to exist)

"Don't try to tell us what is right for us, things we believe we'll never betray."(Love us or hate us)
 "Don't try to take our dreams away from us, we'll never be like you, love us or hate us."(Love us or hate us)

"Love and hate keeping us blind."(Stream of consciousness)

"World is sold dirt cheap for promises no one can ever keep."(Some pain will last)

"Pretend to be friend of mine."(Betrayer)


"Guys like you I cannot stand, maybe I must speak another language before you understand."(Betrayer)

"Only truth I've ever heard is truth I've spoken myself."(Don't trust)

"Our greed will cause us to fall."(Fatal energy)

"If you believe it becomes real."(Leave this world behind)

"Now I can see things you cannot like mirrors in eternity."(Black sunrise)

"What's yours it ain't mine."(Nonconformist)

"Aggression is the only way to express your burning rage."(Stronger than before)

"Just like curse upon your spirit, heart, soul and mind, like cloud illusion takes your sight."(Ruin of life)

"Your birth is my decay."(Whatever it may take)

"If you wouldn't exist I would be free."(Whatever it may take)

"You're not same, became someone else"(Alive again)

"Every word you hear is like oil into flame."
(Against the rest)

"No religion can save mankind."(Death to the world)

"And if those who find shelter can only survive out of atoms and emptiness."(Death to the world)

"I don't know who I should belong to all I know is that I don't belong."(From flood into fire)

"We'll only be remembered for what we create ."(From flood into fire)

"I don't know if I can trust you all I know is that I can not trust myself."(From flood into fire)

"Mantic wisdom finding mystery divine."(From flood into fire)

"When justice is tyranny, anarchy is breaking out, destruction marks their way."
(Civilization collapse)

"Unwitting are ones who choose to sleep eternally, never knowing what is like to be alive."(United in hate)

"When spark becomes flame let's set the world on fire."(Victory will come)

"If we just overcome ideas that died for future knows our victory will come."(Victory will come)

"Those who never felt their souls all live transient lives."(Until our paths cross again)

"This is what we stand for, still believe and always will."(Iron destiny)

"Bread, circuses means to keep us from truth."(Totalitarian terror)

"Resistance must rise when freedom has died."(Totalitarian terror)

"Ultra void as ultimate deception."(Army of storms)

"And if we should die they'll die with us, if we should fall they'll fall with us."(Army of storms)

"If night will fall black shadows are taking our sight."(Hail to the hordes)

"Nothing can touch me as I fly."(Lion with eagle wings)

"I live my life with no regrets in perfect harmony."(Lion with eagle wings)

"We'll never let shame turn our vision to ice."(Side by side)

"Like ultimate lucid dream."(Death becomes my light)

"And in fear devils takes my life away, and in peace all angels sing to me."(Death becomes my light)

"End of tunnel is leading a way to where life and death are same."(Death becomes my light)



No comments:

Post a Comment