Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Kreator-Coma of souls(my review)


Albums Endless pain, Pleasure to kill and Terrible certainty were about brutal thrashing with only crushing speed inside their music. Coma of souls is thrashing with majestic speed and melodies.
Kreator created in the songs another mad riffs, solos but those songs are better perfection than before. I gives Coma of souls on the top of the best creation. Kreator showed here absolute talent. They wrote the most interesting lyrics here. Back in the days when they recorded Endless pain and Pleasure to kill , lyrics on those two albums are about one event, thing in their stories.
But on Terrible certainty it was better. And on Coma of souls it's the best. Kreator described very interesting the global warming in "When the sun burns red".
I love their fantasy in "Coma of souls", "World beyond", "Terror zone". I think their lyrics, songs are in overtime.
Main instrument, crushing guitar of Mille Petrozza, brain of Kreator, plays the most mad riffs in the thrash metal world. Rollling, crushing riffs in "When the sun burns red", Agents of brutality", "Twisted urges", "Mental slavery" are brillant.
And here is great melodic atmosphere in "Terror zone". This intro is the best by Kreator.
Mille's voice is awesome and enormous as always. Sound of this album is good. Pleasure to listen. I can't choose the best song. Most of all I like "When the sun burns red", "People of the lie", "World beyond", "Terror zone", "Material world paranoia", and "Mental slavery".
Coma of souls album is majestic, awesome jewel in their discography. As I said I love their lyrics on Coma of souls album here is absolutely my best quote by Kreator:

"THE PROMISE OF A BETTER FUTURE IS NOTHING BUT A LIE."


No comments:

Post a Comment