Sunday, April 4, 2021

James Hetfield (vocal range)


Band: Metallica
Vocal range: B1-Bb5 
Voice type: Baritone

High notes:

Bb5- The small hours.

G#5- Of wolf and man.

E5- Dirty window, Frantic, Hardwired, My apocalypse, Whiplash.

Eb5- Frantic, Purify.

D5- All within my hands, Broken beat and scarred, Jump in the fire, Metal militia, No leaf clover, Purify.

C#5- Creeping death, Manunkind, Ride the lightning, Whiplash.

C5- Cyanide, Frantic, Hit the lights, Jump in the fire, Merciful fate, Metal militia, My world, No remorse, Some kind of monster.

B4- Atlas rise!, Better than you, Broken beat and scarred, Confusion, Crash course in brain surgery, Creeping death, Cyanide, The ecstasy of gold, Fight fire with fire, The four horsemen, Halo on fire, Hate train, Hell and back, Invisible kid, Loverman, Manunkind, Master of puppets, My apocalypse, No leaf clover, No remorse, Phantom lord, The prince, Ride the lightning, Seek and destroy, 
That was just your life, The thing that should not be, Trapped under ice, The unforgiven III. 

Bb4- 2x4, Ain't my bitch, Astronomy, Attitude, Better than you, Confusion, Cure, Fuel, The god that failed, Hero of the day, I disappear, Jump in the fire, The memory remains, Merciful fate, No leaf clover, Prince Charming, Remember tomorrow, Ronnie rising medley, Slither, Wherever I may roam.

A4- All nightmare long, Attitude, Crash course in brain surgery, Cure, Cyanide, The day that never comes, Devil's dance, Disposable heroes, Don't tread on me, Dream no more, The end of the line, Enter sandman, Escape, Eye of the beholder, Green hell, Halo on fire, Helpless, Here comes revenge, Hit the lights, The house Jack built, The Judas kiss, Just a bullet away, Last caress, Lords of summer, Manunkind, Master of puppets, Metal militia, Moth into flame, Motorbreath, Murder on, My apocalypse, My friend of misery, Nothing else matters, Of wolf and man, Phantom lord, The prince, Purify, Rebel of Babylon, Ronnie rising medley, Sad but true, Seek and destroy, Spit out the bone, The struggle within, That was just your life, Trapped under ice, The unforgiven III, Wherever I may roam, Whiskey in the jar. 

F#4- Ain't my bitch, And justice for all, Bleeding me, Carpe diem baby, Cure, Damage Inc., Fixxxer, Fuel, I disappear, King nothing, Leper messiah, Loverman, Low man's lyric, Prince Charming, The god that failed, The house Jack built, The memory remains, The outlaw torn, The thing that should not be, The unforgiven II, Through the never, Until it sleeps, Wasting my hate.

G#4- Human, Ain't my bitch, All within my hands, Bad seed, Blackened, Bleeding me, Carpe diem baby, Creeping death, Die my darling, Dirty window, Don't tread on me, Dream no more, Frantic, Frayed ends of sanity, Fuel, The god that failed, Hell and back, Hero of the day, I disappear, Invisible kid, King nothing, Leper messiah, The memory remains, Merciful fate, No leaf clover, Overkill, Poor twisted me, Prince Charming, Ronnie, Some kind of monster, Through the never, Turn the page, Until it sleeps, Wasting my hate. 

G4- All within my hands, Am I evil?, Am I savage?, Atlas rise, Battery, Better than you, Blackened, Broken beat and scarred, Confusion, Crash course in brain surgery, Creeping death, Cure, Cyanide, Damage Inc., The day that never comes, Die my darling, Disposable heroes, Dyers eve, The end of the line, Enter sandman, Fade to black, Fight fire with fire, For whom the bell tolls, The four horsemen, The frayed ends of sanity, Green hell, Halo on fire, Hardwired, Harvester of sorrow, Hate train, Hell and back, Here comes revenge, Holier than thou, The Judas kiss, Jump in the fire, Just a bullet away, Last caress, Leper messiah, Master of puppets, Merciful fate, Moth into flame, My apocalypse, My friend of misery, My world, No remorse, Nothing else matters, Now that we're dead, Of wolf and man, One, The prince, Purify, Rebel of Babylon, Sad but true, Seek and destroy, The shortest straw, So what, Some kind of monster, Spit out the bone, St. Anger, The struggle within, Sweet amber, That was just your life, The thing that should not be, Through the never, Trapped under ice, The unforgiven, The unforgiven III, The unnamed feeling, The view, The wait, Welcome home (Sanitarium), Wherever I may roam, Whiplash, Whiskey in the jar. 

Low notes:

D3- Devil's dance, Dream no more, The Judas kiss, Nothing else matters, One, The small hours, That was just your life, The unnamed feeling.

C#3- 2x4, Attitude, Carpe diem baby, Cure, Dirty window, Escape, Fight fire with fire, Fixxer, The four horsemen, Hero of the day, The house Jack built, I disappear, King nothing, Mama said, Prince Charming, Turn the page, The unforgiven II, Until it sleeps, Wasting my hate. 

C3- All within my hands, Frantic, My world, Nothing else matters, Some kind of monster, Sweet amber, Whiskey in the jar. 

B2- Escape, Harvester of sorrow, Loverman, Mama said, Nothing else matters, The unforgiven, The unforgiven II.

Bb2- All within my hands, Attitude, Cure, Escape, King nothing, No leaf clover, The outlaw torn, The unnamed feeling, Where the wild things are.

A2- Loverman. 

G#2- All within my hands, Carpe diem baby, Low man's lyric, Mama said, Prince Charming, The unforgiven II. 

F#2- Low man's lyric, The unnamed feeling.

F2- Low man's lyric.

E2- All nightmare long, The frayed ends of sanity, Loverman, My friend of misery, Wherever I may roam.

Eb2- All within my hands, Cure, Fixxer, The frayed ends of sanity, King nothing, Ronnie.

D2- Enter sandman, Of wolf and man.

C#2- All nightmare long.

C2- Some kind of monster, Sweet amber.

B1- Loverman. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment