Wednesday, April 15, 2020

TESTAMENT-Titans of creation (my review)


Testament is back in 2020 with this really magical creation. In full force, in the greatest force and form.
When I looked at this illustration, at this artwork, I knew it'll be really attractive album. And it is because of all these songs and lyrics.
What might be bad about this band?
Yes, I expected they'll release a good album. Now I know it's a masterpiece by all means. An artwork in a music world.
Testament proved, as a band, their important presence in thrash metal in 80s. Now they're gods, titans in their own style. Truly, there's no bad song. There's a significant essence somewhere in heavy metal universe.
It's here, it's great and majestic.

Testament's albums are a golden stars inside the heavy metal constellation. Testament should be in that famous "Big 4". I don't know why they are underrated. In my opinion, "Titans of creation" is something invincible in their discography. I like this newest album more than "Brotherhood of the snake". Full album is glamorous. It contains an impressive lyrics and wonderful music experience. Here is a praiseworthy, breathtaking performance of all those musicians.

Chuck Billy, his voice, his meaningful presence in a band. He is absolutely inevitable. Soul and mind of Testament.
Alex Skolnick and Eric Peterson are perfect guitarists in this music genre.
I can't imagine this band without them or without Chuck.
They are a soul and mind of Testament.

This album is an enormous proof that Testament shouldn't be so underrated. Each song is a wonderment with powerful stories and atmosphere.
Each song sounds pretty and immensely perfectly.
Testament recorded one of the best albums in 2020.
And also one of the best thrash metal albums of all time. I'll always love this band for everything they've done in the music world of heavy metal.
I cannot choose one and only one good song.
Praiseworthy album with an interesting ideas. Historical and legendary legacy from this band.
So, ladies and gentlemen, this is an album "Titans of creation" and a band Testament in full force and perfection.


No comments:

Post a Comment