Saturday, September 22, 2018

EXODUS-My favourite songs



🎸Hello Exodus' fans all over the world. I have chosen my favourite songs by this thrash metal band. Exodus recorded many great albums as well as other bands.
Exodus is mainly about ferocious and furious music and voice.
Brain of Exodus is Gary Holt. He has created many fantastic and important songs. Then here is absolutely inimitable voice of Steve Zetro Souza. He is my favourite singer in Exodus. Let me show you my list of the best songs by Exodus...🎸

⭐Bonded by blood 

More than 30 years and that song sounds always incredibly. It is an immortal trace in thrash metal music. That song will always be one of the best Exodus ever created.

⭐And then there were none

I love that song because of guitar riff and because of impressive chorus that makes this song really special.

 ⭐A lesson in violence

This is awesome attack. Very rapid and furious song with powerful energy.
And that song name says for everything.

⭐Deliver us to evil

I admire Exodus for this first album "Bonded by blood". Exodus ranks among the bands which has excellent instantly the first album. "Deliver us to evil" contains an impressive melodies which makes every ear happy.

⭐Deranged

It is a breathtaking furious song with Zetro's voice in Exodus at first time. "Deranged" is one of the fastest and hardest songs.

⭐Parasite

Even if that song has a simple structure of lyric still sounds perfectly. I like these melodious guitar solos especially.

⭐Pleasures of the flesh

It sounds like an anthem of that album. Powerful vocals are audible here perfectly. I am glad of every second of that song.

⭐Seeds of hate 

The most interesting song on "Pleasures of the flesh" album. Because of impressive guitars with vocals.

⭐Choose your weapon

Very excellent end of that album. This song is full of rapidity. Truthful Exodus' madness. A proof of perfection.

⭐Fabulous disaster

I must say that this is a real fabulous disaster. Here is no weak place or no weak tone. Chorus is one of the best in Exodus' career.

 ⭐Toxic waltz 

And this is absolutely truthful ornament at every concert and on album too. I will always love it. Good friendly violent fun.

⭐Cajun hell 

"Cajun hell" is incredibly attractive song with everything what it contains. Exodus has overcome a perfection just here on album "Fabulous disaster". I am sure they'll never record such song again.

⭐Corruption

It contains a truthful words of that social disease and it ranks among the best songs.

⭐Open season

When I have heard it at first time I was not believing my ears. I know how great this song is because those guitars, drums, bass and vocals are very impressive.

⭐ Impact is imminent

Another perfectly furious song with sharp voice and guitars. Yes, such is Exodus in full force.

⭐The lunatic parade 

That song has an impressive atmosphere. I like voice here especially.

⭐Objection overruled

I love it since the first touch by my ears. Very admirable performance. I don't doubt because"Impact is imminent" album is one of the hardest.

⭐Changing of the guard 

Here is an interesting connection of ferocity and melody. I hear something very special in this song. Something unique.

⭐Force of habit (album)

Many people don't like this album but I am not like they. I like it and I feel a special affection to it. In my opinion it is a good album. Really not so bad.

⭐Tempo of the damned (album)

Zetro was back and it was very good sign for band. When he is in the band then everything is great. Absolutely no weak song.

⭐Blood in, blood out 

Do I love every song? Yes, I do. Absolutely. Zetro is back and I know that Exodus will be better with him. I am glad of his presence in the band. He was, is and will be the best singer in Exodus.






Dear visitors, thanks for attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment