Saturday, January 20, 2018

Iron Maiden quotes

Iron Maiden
(Quotes)


"Call to arms, defend yourselves, get ready to stand and fight for your lives."(Invaders)

"Warning must be given, there's not enough men here for stand."(Invaders)

"He's dust on ground what did we learn."(Children of the damned)

"Do what I want and do as I please."(The prisoner)

"Not a prisoner, I'm a free man and my blood is my own now."(The prisoner)

I'm not a number, I'm a free man, live my life where I want to."(The prisoner)

"If you're feeling down depressed and lonely, I know a place where we can do."(22 Acacia avenue)

"If you're waiting for a long time for the rest to do their piece, you can tell her that you know me and you might even get it free."(22 Acacia avenue)

"It's no life for you, stop all that screwing."(22 Acacia avenue)
 "I left alone, my mind was blank, I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind."(The number of the beast)

"Just what I saw in my old dreams were they reflections of my warped mind staring back at me."(The number of the beast)

"Can this still be real or just some crazy dreams."(The number of the beast)

"Run for your lives."(Run to the hills)

"Shadows may hide you but also may be your grave."(Gangland)

"Mother nature's black revenge on those who wasted her life."(Total eclipse)

"It's not journey's end, it's just begun."(Total eclipse)

"The sands of time for me are running low."(Hallowed be thy name)
 "It's not easy to stop from screaming but words escape me when I try to speak."(Hallowed be thy name)

If there's a god why has he let me go?"(Hallowed be thy name)

"As I walk all my life drifts before me."(Hallowed be thy name)

"I've gone beyond to seek the truth."(Hallowed be thy name)

"When you know that your time is close at hand maybe then you'll begin to understand."(Hallowed be thy name)

"No one should go where eagles dare."(Where eagles dare)

"The secret of the hanged man-the smile of his lips."(Revelations)

"For the one who will be king is the watcher in the ring."(Revelations)

"Fly on your way, like an eagle, fly as high as the sun."(Flight of Icarus)

"As he spreads his wings and shouts at the crowd, in the name of god, my father, I fly."(Flight of Icarus)

"No point asking when it is, no point asking who's to go, no point asking what's the game, no point asking who's to blame."(Die with your boots on)

"You'll take my life but I'll take yours too."(The trooper)

"We get so near yet so far away, we won't live to fight another day."(The trooper)

"And as I lay forgotten and alone, without a tear I draw my parting groan."(The trooper)

"Take a look in the pool and what do you see in the dark depths there faces beckoning me."(Still life)

"You don't say but it's in your eyes instead."(Still life)

"As they fought a vicious angry battle to save the power of warmth and light."(Quest for fire)

"Life is like a wheel."(Sun and steel)

"He has the power to foresee or to look into the past, he is the ruler of the stars."(To tame a land)

"Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die."(Aces high)

"As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy, we oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies."(2 minutes to midnight)

"As the madmen play on words and make us all dance to their song to the tune of starving millions to make a better kind of gun."(2 minutes to midnight)

"You'll die as you lived."(Flash of the blade)

"Questions are a burden and answers are a prison for oneself."(Back in the village)

"When I was living this lie-fear was my game."(Powerslave)

"And the music plays on as the bride passes by, caught by his spell and the mariner tells his tale."(Rime of the ancient mariner)

"And the curse goes on and on and on at sea, and the thirst goes on and on for them and me."(Rime of the ancient mariner)

"And by the light of the moon he prays for their beauty not doom."(Rime of the ancient mariner)

"We must love all things that God made."(Rime of the ancient mariner)

"Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell and your trip begins."(Moonchild, Only the good die young)

"Seven downwards slopes, seven bloodied hopes, seven are your burning fires, seven your desires."(Moonchild, Only the good die young)

"When Gabriel lies sleeping this child was born to die."(Moonchild)

"I couldn't hear those screams even in my wildest dreams."(Infinite dreams)

"Reincarnate, play the game again and again and again."(Infinite dreams)

"Give me the sense to wonder, to wonder if I'm free."(Can I play with madness?)

"Love is a razor and I walked the line on that silver blade."(The evil that men do)

"The seventh, the heavenly, the chosen one."(Seventh son of the seventh son)

"Now that I know that the right time has come, my prediction will surely be true."(The prophecy)

"Your fate, your fortune is in my visions."(The prophecy)

"No one believed in my true prophecy and now it's too late."(The prophecy)

"There's a time to live and a time to die when it's time to meet the maker."((The clairvoyant)

"Time it waits for no man."(Only the good die young)

"Only the good die young"(Only the good die young)






No comments:

Post a Comment