Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Megadeth quotes


I did choose some Megadeth quotes from their lyrics.

"That doesn't kill only makes me stronger."(Skin 'o my teeth)

"A peaceful man stands tall"(Symphony of destruction)

"And when all is won and lost, the spoils of wars are yours to keep."(Architecture of aggression)

"Perspective is lost in the spirit of the chase."(Foreclosure of a dream)

"Hello me, meet the real me and my misfits way of life."(Sweating bullets)

"Hello me, it's me again, you can subdue but never tame me."(Sweating bullets)


 "If the war inside my head won't take a day off, I'll be dead, my icy fingers claw your back, here I come again."(Sweating bullets)

"All are gone, all but one, no contest, nowhere to run, no more left, only one."(Countdown to extinction)

"Silence speaks louder than words.."(Countdown to extinction)

"I'm on my way to impact, taste the high speed dirt."(High speed dirt)

"Part bionic, and organic, not a cyborg."(Psychotron)

"Captive honour ain't no honour."(Captive honour)

"No horse even ran as fast as the money that you bet."(Train of consequence)


"The more seriously I took things the harder the rules became."(A tout le monde)

"The world don't want to be saved only left alone."(Elysian fields)

"The road will never end, it always starts again."(The killing road)

"You tell us how to run our lives, we run for youthanasia."(Youthanasia)

"New world order will hold the mass."(New world order)



No comments:

Post a Comment