Monday, March 13, 2017

Overkill-I hear black(my review)


Do I hear black? What do I hear? Mainly I hear Overkill.
Not very this Overkill but some elements are here. The first element is Bobby who sings through the rolling melodies. And others elements are DD bassguitar, some riffs and awesome atmosphere.
Lyrics are changed to simplicity. This album is alone, independent. And it's interesting that also this style is for Overkill favourable and attractive. This album is fresh for me. I like it. Overkill showed how good it could be. Here are the sharp riffs like "Spiritual void" also Bobby screams here to and fro. The black age was crushing a thrash metal scene and Overkill was breaking the bones and skulls.
I hear black sounds awesome today also. The album has a new elements which Overkill used for others albums.
"I hear black" addressed me for an attractive atmosphere. It's not Horrorscope but it's pretty good pleasure for me and some people. I don't see some weakness. It's a change but Here is everything.
Bobby's voice, pumping drums, good guitars and DD bassguitar.
"I hear black" should be in attention for every fan. Because Overkill showed they are universal and in all ways possible.
Every song makes me happy. My personally favorite are "Dreaming in Columbian", "I hear black", "Spiritual void", "Feed my head", "Shades of grey".
I admires Bobby's lyrics on the album. He makes "I hear black" more interesting.
Overkill in black.

"I hear black, it has no mercy. Repeatin in my head."


No comments:

Post a Comment