Wednesday, August 28, 2024

MEGADETH-Super collider (my review)

 


Not a masterpiece. Not the best album. Not a weak or meaningless album. It's not a supernatural strike of thrash metal. But I know that Megadeth is not only about fast songs. Even if they'll create a slower song so it's still a good piece of heavy metal.
This album is an unique ornament in their discography. Under that title it could be better. 
For somebody Super collider isn't so super. I gotta say I like everything from this miraculous band. Among all these songs are the most powerful ones "Kingmaker", "Super collider", "Built for war" and "Turn your back". In some other songs you can hear some interesting ideas. 
So it's up to you if you love or hate this album. 
And I think it was a natural progress. Such silence before the great "Dystopia".


No comments:

Post a Comment