Saturday, September 30, 2017

Anthrax quotes

"Stand up, you know what it means, wake up, time to live your dreams."(Be all, end all)

"Hold onto your ideas."(Be all, end all)

"Be all and you'll be the end all, life can be a real ball."(Be all, end all)

"Nothing's ever easy when you do it yourself."(Be all, end all)

"Ignorance is so frustrating."(Be all, end all)

"Out of sight, out of mind, you can't see but you're not blind."(Out of sight, out of mind)

"Change the name and make it yours."(Out of sight, out of mind)


 "Money is all that you desire."(Antisocial)

"Don't you realize the blind lead the blind."(Antisocial)

"Your claim to fame is law and order, the rich get rich, the poor get poor."(Antisocial)

"When you live in a box, no one knows your name."(Who cares wins)

"Real pleas fall on deaf ears."(Who cares wins)

"In dreams I can rule your life."(Now it's dark)

"Keep your mind trapped in a cage."(Now it's dark)

"Don't look at me as a white man, I'm just a man, don't look at me as a black man, I'm just a man."(Schism)

"Prejudice is unnatural thought."(Schism)

"Misery loves company."(Misery loves company)

"You never learn, you always burn."(Finale)

"Why don't you listen to me when I try to talk to you?"
(Caught in a mosh)

"Talking to you is like clapping with one hand."(Caught in a mosh)

"And when he speaks he never says it twice."(I am the law)

"There's no law it's just a living hell."(I am the law)

"The bottom line can't touch you 'cause you're above the rest."(Efilnikufesin)

"Apathy can never solve."(Indians)

"They're just an imitation of what life's all about."(Imitation of life)

"And you're just waiting for what you're missing."((A.I.R.)

"Independence means owning your decision's authority."(A.I.R.)

"I live alone inside my mind."(Madhouse)

"Stand with the strongest or fall with the weak."(S.S.C./Stand or fall)

"Show no emotions, have no regrets."(Gung-ho)

"Life and death are fighting for my time."(Time)

"Time through the clock just keeps talking."(Time)

"Nothing is ever perfect."(Blood)

"A wave of hatred comes like the flood."(Blood)

"Misery can be so attractive when making yourself happy is the only alternative."(Blood)

"Live your life."(Keep it in the family)

"My defense is like stone."(In my world)

"No one gets inside because in my world I am home."(In my world)

"What goes round always comes around."(Gridlock)

"But in my heart god knows I'll be true to what my life will bring."(Gridlock)

"The things you trust are not the same."(Belly of the beast)

"Words don't describe what my feelings know."(H8Red)

"I'm not your friend I never was I walk alone."(You gotta believe)

"Your sins were yours."(Monster at the end)

"You always have the chance to do the right thing until the right thing comes undone."(Breathing lightning)

"Nothing is solved it only starts over."(Suzerain)

"Ideology used as a weapon with lines that cut so deeply to the truth."(Evil twin)

"Your dystopian epic of memories are a lie."(Blood eagle wings)

"And your pathetic life has run out of road if you were offered eternity."(This battle choose us)

"No one can take what is mine."(Zero tolerance)

"Hear the screams, feel the bite, we ride with death tonight."(Deathrider)

"Got my foot pinned to the floor, you can feel the engine roar, I got thunder in my hands, I'm metal thrashing mad."(Metal thrashing mad)

"We are gonna kick, walls are gonna break."(Panic)

"We're fighting it out till the end, we're living our lives for the sins."(Subjugator)

"We're soldiers of metal and we rule the night."(Soldiers of metal)

"Vengeance is calling on you and there's nothing that you can do."(Death from above)

"If you turn your back now it'll blow you away."(Anthrax)

"You lied and cheated in your miserable life, you met your end with a butcher knife."(Howling furies)

"The worse that it gets the better it sells."(Earth on hell)

"I'm getting out of line it's like I lost my mind."(Earth on hell)

"What goes around comes around."(Devil you know)

"What you see is what you see, what you get is what you get."(Devil you know)

"God save us prayers fall on deaf ears so put your faith in force."(Fight'em till you can't)

"As I lead the child to war again, heaven lives in every gun."(I'm alive)

"In the end you'll be my light in the dark."(In the end)

"I am become death, destroyer of the worlds."(Judas Priest)

"If you look for a monster you'll find one."(Judas Priest)

"What is and what will never be and it's the pain that makes you crazy."Crawl)

"If I could change one thing I'd take back all the lost time."(The constant)

"Not from blind faith the guilty will pay."(Revolution screams)












No comments:

Post a Comment